May 18, 2018

Daraz.pk Head Office Address, Phone Number, Email ID, Contact Details

Name : Daraz.pk Head Office (Contact Details)

Location : Karachi, Pakistan

Category :  E-Commerce, Brand, Online Shopping, Corporate & Bulk Purchasing

Daraz.pk Head Office Address : 12/B, 12th floor, Executive Tower, Dolmen City, Plot # HC-3, Block 4, Scheme #5, Clifton, Karachi, Pakistan

Daraz.pk Head Office Phone Numbers

Telephone Number: (+92) 21 111-132-729

Whatsapp Number: (+49) 1579 2450232

What’s App Number : n/a

Office Fax Number : n/a

Email IDs : customer@daraz.pk

Operating Hours: Everyday from 9 am to 11 pm

Official Website : www.daraz.pk

Twitter Handle : twitter.com/darazpk

Facebook Fan Page : facebook.com/daraz.global

YouTube Channel : youtube.com/channel/UC4s_X7i72mLLOaPutxy39LQ

Google Plus : plus.google.com/+DarazPk

Instagram Handle : instagram.com/darazpk

Customer Care: Details

About : Daraz.pk is one of the leading e-commerce websites in South Asia’s. It is started in 2012 and owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited. Currently, its services are present in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar and Nepal. Daraz.pk has a wide range of 2 million products which includes different categories like phone & tablets, men’s fashion, women fashion, appliances, sports & travel, computing & gaming etc. Customers can use its official app also to make any order.

0 thoughts on “Daraz.pk Head Office Address, Phone Number, Email ID, Contact Details”

0 Comments found

Muhammad Usama alam

November 26, 2018 at 1:48 pm

Hello,sir I’m Muhammad Usama Alam health organization se taluqh hai mera Maine apkr page pe apni products dekhi hain hamara taluqh Tianjin se hai jo iska main markaz hai tou sir ye products ap bhe sale kartay hain well n good agar ap mujhsay deal karna chahein tou contac 03112315334

Muhammad ismail

January 26, 2019 at 1:18 pm

Please do not give your shipments or delieveries to leopard courier because they are not providing us our deliveries on time. Thanks.

furqan

March 12, 2019 at 2:34 pm

Daraz whatsapp
    +49 15 792 373 184(WhatsApp / Pakistan)

mohsin rasheed

March 21, 2019 at 10:17 am

Hi

umair khan

May 21, 2019 at 4:36 am

I am umair khan
      My order was not dile very

qutbutdeen

April 13, 2019 at 3:34 pm

how i work with u

Ms Amjad Iqbal

April 25, 2019 at 1:24 am

Hi,I’m a regular and returning customer of daraz for approximately 5years but now I’ve some issues about yours monitoring team , I’m a retired army officer and now in peripheral area , previously daraz didn’t insist on return of trivial things, I don’t know about others but it costs me triple for trivial items return because TCS facility is faraway frim our residenc.
    I’ve received my order of Shampoo scratched,didn’t show any expiry date and costs about 210 rupees,when I consulted to daraz team they didn’t feel sorry for it instead a representative explicited stubbornness.
    You know daraz team should monitor dispatching items because it debts me around 1000 Rs for petrol but they didn’t bother , you can see my shopping history I’ve spent lac if rupees in 5years but assesss and horses are same in the eyes of daraz team, they didn’t feel any concerns this regard , I’ve sent emails again and again but they’re sleepind, I’m going to lodge a complaint against daraz team to FBI today for fraudulent activity that expired things daraz are dispatching , it’s daraz team responsibility for quality check instead you push all burden to your sincere customer and don’t care for their debts and concerns. CAPT FARHAT AMJAD c/o Ms Amjad Iqbal

Misbah mukhzan

July 24, 2019 at 9:54 am

May nay aik sleeping dress purchase Kiya jiski length Zayada show ki hoe the Mgr jab dress aaya to uski length bhoot kam the. May totly disappoint ho Gai daraz say 🙁

Ahmad hussain

August 5, 2019 at 3:03 pm

So log dekhtye kuchho deaty lunda bazar kay kapray ap log r size bhi mukhtalif daythu aplogo ki servic baykar hay 0 0 0 0

Submit Your Comment